You ladies want to put on something comfortable and light weight during the summers. The blistering heat causes you to shun designer elements of kurti outfits such as gota lace and beads work which makes the dress weight heavy. In this scenario, printed kurtis – preferably with a good flare – are preferred. They are comfortable and come in so many designs and styles that they make the perfect outfits for your summer wardrobe.
Here are 15 printed kurtis that you would want to add to your wardrobe. (Alternatively, if you are ready buy some cool summer designs, visit our shop page or check out some designs below):
- Chanderi jacket kurti in bandhej style with heavy handworkProduct on sale
- Poncho kaftan kurti with heavy embroidery and tussles workProduct on sale
- Flared bandhej printed long kurti with heavy workProduct on sale
- Dark blue kurti, dupatta and palazzo with heavy handwork and gold printsProduct on sale
- Designer long Anarkali kurti with beautiful prints and handworkProduct on sale
- White colour long kurti with full-length pink dupattaProduct on sale
- Party-wear kurti, skirt and dupatta with gold prints and gotta workProduct on sale
- Long gown in black with beautiful multicolour prints and handworkProduct on sale
- Dark brown long kurti and dupatta with gold prints and tasselsProduct on sale
Yellow kurti with block prints
The sunny days make yellow outfit look brighter and your personality cooler. Take a loo at the dress below from our inventory which will make your feel comfortable and at the same time confident. The dress comes with a dupatta and pant. It has block prints. The dress is very light-weight, making a perfect choice for the summer season.
Buy this beautiful dress here.
Dark pink kurti with pant
The following dress gives an illusion of the kurti being double-layered. But the front slit is only below the waist. This kurti comes with a pant and only have prints. It’s very light-weight and comfortable. It looks very styliesh for any casual occasion.
- Shrug-style kurti and pant with beautiful prints in blueProduct on sale
White printed long kurti
One of the best features of this white printed kurti is that it has a good flare which makes the outfit feel comfortable. The kurti is extremely light-weight.
Buy this product here:
- Printed long white kurti with foil mirror and beads work in frontProduct on sale
Kurti top with floral designs
When the monsoon is round the corner. The floral designs on this black kurti will complement the environment and at the same time, will be a big relief when the humidity increases. This kurti is in rayon fabric and one of the best outfits in our inventory for a casual occasion.
Buy it here:
- Rayon kurti top with beautiful floral designsProduct on sale
Yellow anarkali-style long kurti
We will suggest you one more yellow kurti. If you like Anarkali kurtis, you would definitely love this one. It has floral prints and a good flare.
Buy it here:
- Long yellow kurti with printsProduct on sale
Blue kurti with sharara
This straight A-line kurti has beautiful prints. It has side slits. For straight fit and comfortable wear, this is one of the best outfits in our inventory. It comes with a good-flared sharara which adds to the dress’s charm.
- Blue kurti and full flared sharara with gold printsProduct on sale
Flared gown in light blue color
You will find few kurtis with as good prints as these. Detailed prints on a good quality fabric makes this outfit a great choice when it comes to comfort and style. The long kurti has extremely good flare.
Buy it here:
- Full flared gown in light blue colour with printsProduct on sale
Long kurti pant
This is yet another long kurti with a good flare. The red colour with floral prints will make you look vibrant on a sunny day. This is the best choice if you like red colour.
Buy it here:
- Long red kurti and pant with beautiful floral printsProduct on sale
Printed black kurti with pant
This black kurti with prints is the perfect for everyday wear and any casual occasion. It comes with a pant. The pant also has floral prints in colours complementing the base colour of the kurti.
- Dark blue kurti & white pant with floral printsProduct on sale
Printed kurti with sharara and dupatta
If you are looking a printed kurti for a special occasion, you should consider this dress. The maroon kurti has badhej-like prints. There is designer button detailing in the front.
- Maroon printed cotton kurti with net dupatta and palazzoProduct on sale
There are a lot of advantages of wearing printed kurtis during summers or any other season. When combined with other design elements such as embroidery and gota work, they make outfits look great. Check out our collection of printed and other types of kurtis here.