The weather is changing, for the good of all you fashion divas. One of the best seasons of the year – spring is here. It’s time to shove your winter clothes back into the wardrobe and pull out more comfortable outfits that in my opinion definitely include kurtis and salwar suits. If you are looking for inspiration for the best kurti designs for this spring, we have got you covered! In this guide, I am going to share with you my favourite kurti designs for the spring and the upcoming summer season and will also offer you some tips on how to look stylish and what things to keep in mind when shopping for kurtis this beautiful season when the climate is sublime.
If you can’t wait to shop for the latest design kurtis, skip this guide and go straight to our shop page. I would further save the trouble and give you a sneak peek into the latest designs and trends below:
4 things to keep in mind when shopping for kurtis and salwar suits in spring
- Spring is a season when you are not freezing, but the weather is still a bit cold. So you would want to go for outfits that you cover you entirely, while don’t make you feel like you are still dressed for the winter. I would suggest that you pick kurtis which cover your entire body.
- Another tip from saving you from slight cold is to go for kurtis which come with shrugs or jackets. Shrugs not only save you from cold, but also make you look cool and stylish. There are many items in our inventory include kurti with shrug.
- Pair kurtis with jeans to protect you from chilly winds. Kurti and jeans are already a great combination. The added benefit is the protection from the cold.
- Spring brings happiness and joy. So pick colours which fit in your mood during this season. I would suggest pink, green and blue and white. These colours and a combination and close variation of them will definitely make you feel that you are on cloud nine when the weather is cloudy and you feel like being close to the Mother Nature.
Most popular kurti designs in spring
Here are some tips on the best kurti designs for spring:
- Flared kurtis: best when you want to flaunt your style in a party or on a casual occasion. Looks better on tall women,
- Frock-style kurtis or popularly known as peplum kurtis: for casual occasions. These kurits make you look young and stylish. Very popular among college-going gals.
- Shirt style kurtis: You can wear this kurtis to look more professional. Best suited for office wear.
- Layered kurtis: You can wear this types of kurtis for all types of occasions. The kurti has an extra layer. It could be both – detachable or undetectable.
- Jacket kurtis or kurtis with shrug: These kurtis come with a shrug. I have already explained how it can protect you from cold weather as well as help you look stylish.
- Front slit long tunics: if you want to look glamorous this spring, you should definitely give these types of kurtis a try.
These are just some of the kurti ideas for the spring. You can be more liberal in your choice if you want to be. We are coming out with a lot of new designs in the coming days, so make sure to visit our website or subscribe to WhatsApp updates for latest designs.