Are you attending a wedding?
Going for an office party?
Hosting your son’s birthday?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you probably already know how much efforts and planning it takes to choose the perfect outfit for these types of occasions.
But have you ever given any thought to what you should wear when you are at home doing daily chores or enjoying the company of your closest friends and family members on casual occasions?
Frankly speaking, it’s when most you ladies drop your guard. But do you know our life mostly consists of casual occasions?
How much time do you spend attending weddings in a year? Let’s take a guess – probably just a few hours, right? But you spend most of your life in the company of your closest friends, family members and children. As famous American fashion designer Kate Spade says, “Playing dress-up begins at age five and never truly ends.”
So shouldn’t you be a bit more careful about what you wear in everyday life? I believe you should be. It’s because you will feel better about yourself and be more confident and happy if you dress well.
Here at Kurti Fashion we specialize in kurtis and kurtas, so we will discuss in this guide what types of kurtis you should wear in everyday life to make casual occasions somewhat special:
These kurtis are ankle length. They look fabulous regardless of body type, height or weight. However, women with short height are recommended to wear these outfits because it will make them look taller.
You can wear long kurits on almost any occasions, particularly casual ones. Pair them with jeans, legging or pant to add more charm and style to your already dashing appearance. You can also consider sleeveless kurtis if you are looking for a comfortable outfit.
Here are some of the best long kurtis from our store:
- Black long kurti in checkered pattern [AM – 1420]Product on sale
- Long rayon kurti in vibrant colour with beautiful prints [AM-1175]Product on sale
- Long sleeveless kurti in rayon fabric [AM-1116]Product on sale
- Beautiful long rayon kurti with printed design in Product on sale
Kurti with shrugs
There are many types of shrugs available in the market. For casual occasions, make sure that the fibre is soft and thin such as cotton, rayon or silk.
Shrugs with printed designs are something I would strongly recommend for casual wear. Go for vibrant colours if the outfit is for the summer months.
- Rayon designer long kurti with shrug [AM-1138]Product on sale
- Dotted cotton kurti with black rayon shrug [AM1130]Product on sale
- Black kurti with shrug in rayon fabric Product on sale
- Black colour rayon gown with attached shrug Product on sale
Kurti with palazzo
Like shrugs, palazzo is also a comfortable bottomwear you can pair with a knee or ankle-length kurti or kurta.
The colour combination becomes very important in a kurti palazzo set. The colour of the palazzo can be different from that of kurti but they should complement each-other.
If you are looking for a kurti-palazzo set, here are some great designs from our store:
- White cotton kurti and dupatta set with printsProduct on sale
- Original quality kurti, palazzo set in rayon [AM-1257]Product on sale
- Kurti palazzo set with katha workProduct on sale
- Cotton kurti, palazzo and dupatta with block print [AM-1182]Product on sale
Why to be so negligent about your sense of fashion and style on the most important occasions of your life?
You should give your casual wardrobe as much importance as you do to your party wear or designer wardrobe.
Let me know in comments what you like to wear for casual occasions.